I may live in the Philippines where there are only two seasons, and none of them Spring, but that doesn’t mean I can’t celebrate it with the rest of you for I am there in spirit! And with another giveaway!
With that said, I was thinking what prize I could give away that fits the theme. Last month, I was in a similar hop and gave away a copy of Wanderlove, since it really fitted the theme of Spring and Finding Oneself pretty well, but it would be a bit bizarre to give something like that away again. So I decided to let you all pick!
So how does this work? Easy. I’m giving away $15, and you have the choice to either a.) receive it as a gift card from Amazon; b.) pick any book that’s $15 and below from The Book Depository and I’ll buy it for you. How’s that for awesome? :)
Here are the rules:
* You must be 13 years or older to enter.
* Once a winner has been announced, an e-mail will be sent. No reply within 48 hours will disqualify that entry and a new winner will be announced.
* The Social Potato is not responsible for any losses or damaged goods.
* No cheating allowed.
JOIN OTHER GIVEAWAYS!
Latest posts by Faye (see all)
- I AM BACK, MINIONS!!!! (plus giveaway) - October 10, 2016
- [Blog tour] + [PH Giveaway] TELL ME THREE THINGS by Julie Buxbaum – My first 5 star book in 2016! LEGIT HERE, YO! - January 23, 2016
- YA Contemporary Books: Where Were You While I Was Growing Up? - January 5, 2016