As a blogger hailing from the lovely islands of the Philippines, I wanted to be closer to my fellow Filipino bookworms, and I thought one of the best ways to do that was to hold a HUGE Philippine-exclusive giveaway! I mean, come on, who doesn’t get excited about free books?! Also, the fact remains that it’s mid-March already, and we all know the sun’s about to come blazing through, so why not spend it with a new book in your hand ? It would be an awesome way to meet the summer of the year! And you know what’s even more awesome? The fact that we have SEVEN prizes to give away to SEVEN winners, made possible by a collaboration between The Social Potato and Fully Booked. Here are the stuff you can win:
A PhP300 Fully Booked Giftcard!!!
Seven great prizes, for seven awesome people!
How will we do this then?
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING!
We will have one rafflecopter giveaway thing-o. Seven winners will be announced. In a free entry, you must specify the order of prizes you want the most. If you’re chosen first out of the seven winners, your 1st choice will be your prize. If you’re chosen second, and your 1st prize has been chosen, the succeeding one will be your prize. If you’re chosen fourth, your first choice can still be given as long as it hasn’t been chosen by the first three winners.
Please keep in mind you must have a Fully Booked store near you or you have access to one.
The prizes will be picked up by you at the branch of your choice.
* You must be 13 years old or above in order to join.
* The Social Potato and Fully Booked are not responsible for any losses or damaged goods.
* Once a winner has been announced, an e-mail will be sent. No reply within 48 hours will disqualify that entry and a new winner will be announced.
* No cheating allowed.
Latest posts by Faye (see all)
- I AM BACK, MINIONS!!!! (plus giveaway) - October 10, 2016
- [Blog tour] + [PH Giveaway] TELL ME THREE THINGS by Julie Buxbaum – My first 5 star book in 2016! LEGIT HERE, YO! - January 23, 2016
- YA Contemporary Books: Where Were You While I Was Growing Up? - January 5, 2016