Recaps, Rants, Raves: The 100, Episode 10 – “In Which I Cuss a Lot”

Recaps, Rants, Raves is a new feature here at The Social Potato where we’ll share a recap as well as a rant/rave of a few TV shows every Saturday! For now, we have the first season of The 100!

Disclaimer: Ahead are recaps, reactions, and rants about the CW show The 100. If you haven’t watched the episode or the series, and you plan to do so, it is advised not to proceed due to inevitable spoilers. Otherwise, enjoy!

THE EPISODE IN A NUTSHELL:

Blood EVERYWHERE.

WHAT I THOUGHT:

Surprises are shown like every five minutes. So much love for this episode!

THE AMAZEBALLS

1.) THAT TWIST IN THE BEGINNING! I did NOT expect Murphy to come back, so when he showed up I was so, so shocked! Like he was gone for so long, and he is back…. and with him comes a disease…

2.) HOLY BLOOD AND GORE. The entire first half of the episode, the disease made everyone cough up blood or cry tears of blood–IT WAS DISGUSTING AND DISTURBING, but really cool, too. If you’re not a fan of bloody scenes, you might have to keep your eyes closed. Seriously, I cussed so much while watching this because SHIT IT WAS GORE-Y.

3.) Raven. Loved Raven. I was a bit underwhelmed with her character in the past few episodes, but she is back in her kick-ass self! Making her snarky remarks, Raven’s back in my good graces.

4.) Goodbye grounder. For now. I never really shipped Octavia and the grounder, only because it was a really weird relationship and it never clicked with me. Anyway, this might not be a good thing for a lot of you guys, but it is for me!

5.) WHAAAAAT THAT ENDING. The show’s getting so much better in terms of opening and closing and episode. There is ALWAYS a twist in the end that’ll leave us with an expression like this:

THE CRAPTASTIC

1.) You guys all realize that Finn would always be on this part of my recap, right? Anyway, at the beginning of the show, we’re already introduced to him pining over Clarke. Sure, the asshole has a brain and he knows how to use it, but HE JUST GETS ON MY NERVES EVERY SINGLE SCENE. It could just be me, though.

2.) Fuck you, Jasper. I absolutely adored Jasper and Monty’s friendship (as you can see in my episode 8 recap), and in this episode Jasper was such an ass to Monty. Just because he’s now “popular” and all that, he’s just going to act all high and mighty!?

OVERALL

It was an awesome episode–my favorite so far. Only, it lacked Bellamy/Clarke moments. More of those in the next episode, please?

Rating Report
Plot
Characters
Pacing
World-building
Romance
Impact
Opening
Climax
Ending
Overall: 4.1
Aimee
Aimee is a sixteen year old bookworm from the Phillipines! She reads any book that catches her attention, but she mostly reads YA. She's into graphic design, writing and sleeping. You can find her at Deadly Darlings, The Book Geek, Goodreads and on Twitter.
Aimee

Latest posts by Aimee (see all)

Comments

1. laila bc says

So Finn and Jasper are on the Sh*t list so far…. pls tell more about Raven! Thanks for the recap :) but can you reveal more about those awesome twist you’ve been lauding about?

I love your recaps but they always give me a bitter sweet taste. God, I love Finn and knowing that all internet rather despite him makes me super anxious for his safety (after all nothing is asurred in the 100). Anyways, I like Bellamy, it’s true, but I absolutly adore Finn.
    Yey, that doesn’t mean I will stop reading your recaps because they are my after special treat after the 100.
    (God, don’t make Finn die…. ^.^)
    Ale B recently posted…La otra cara del espejo de Laura López AlfrancaMy Profile

And here I was worried that you didn’t have a bad thing to say about this episode. Don’t scare me like that :D Anyhow I’m so happy that this series is getting better and that you’re enjoying it. I love when they have that opening endings as I usually cannot stop thinking about the episode! :D Great review, Aimee :)
    Tanja recently posted…Sunday Post (#8)My Profile

This week’s episode was so-so for me. I wanted more Bellarke scenes but no such luck. But even the scenes we got have more chemistry than Finn and Clarke. haha

I knew Murphy would be back because I read all episode descriptions. Couldn’t wait, I guess.
    Zemira recently posted…The Art of Lainey by Paula StokesMy Profile

ガス針表その寒さ、耐高圧、堅固な精確な特徴、人類の極限スポーツにも優れた性能。エルメススーパーコピー1960年5月25日午前4時20分、針に伴うガス表王富洲など中国登山隊員を実現した初の東北から稜線登って標高8848メートルのエベレストの夢を発揮し、上質な夜光機能、正確に記録した神聖な歴史時刻を北麓から登頂世界人類屋根の快挙。 http://www.bagkakaku.com/vuitton_bag/2/N58020.html

ウブロスーパーコピー それを愛するか、それを憎み、エマニュエル・ブーシェの合併症の1つのとてもエキゾチックで提供するすべての会話のポイント時計狂愛を議論する。また、エマニュエル・ブーシェの合併症についてのノートへの非常に重要なことであるのを見て、それの中でまだ絵の全てではないが同じ人にそれを見ることにした。でも理解する方法の説明の時間を言うビットなしで挑戦することができます。 http://www.okakaku.com/Super-Copy-514.html

新宇亨得利ホールディングス(香港株番号3389)が先月から香港募资6.02億香港ドル、合台灣ドル以上20億元をくわえる新株、既存株主をはじめ、SWATCHグループは、LVMH、テマセク、シェラトンホテルなどはすべて投資株主の一つで、調査によると、これも新宇台灣で拓時先にとSWATCHグループ協力要因。 http://www.bagkakaku.com/vuitton_wallet/wallet/147.html

として2008年の北京オリンピックに敬意を表し、オメガ「2008年の北京オリンピックの毎日の限定版」の時計は北京五轮の開催期間限定発売。はオリンピックの開幕日2008年8月8日から8月24日まで、このコレクションシリーズ毎日限定発売88だけ。 http://www.bestevance.com/chanel/29/

隣に立っているが、最も確かでない影のウブロウブロ1、2はその前作より大きく、おそらくもっと野心的です。 ミュウミュウバッグスーパーコピー それはあまりにもきれいなカットを提案するウブロ2」の優れた「ウブロ1に対して、むしろこの新しい造りサイト展開をウブロ彼らが適当と考えて、彼らの建物の責任を分割するのを可能にします。 http://www.wtobrand.com/gc3.html

また1つの上位10位の選手はオメガ名人大使セルジオ・ガルシア(Sergio Garcia)、これはガルシアの第4回W杯。前に、彼はかつてデビュー2001、2004年と2005年の試合、今年は祖国を代表スペイン观澜湖までゴルフ会試合に参加する。ガルシアは2003年にオメガ名人大使大家庭も、今とオメガ協力6年ぶりに及ぶ。今年は手を携えてスペイン同胞Constancio塔ノ(Gonzalo Fernandez・Castano)と共に出場。ガルシア信じて優勝の鍵は相手を負かすことより、自分に「ここは何の優秀なチーム。実は、ワールドカップはいつも多くの優秀な選手が付いて参加し。私の最大の圧力から優勝自体を、私たちはこのために最大の努力を尽くす。ブルガリ時計スーパーコピー私は前に言った、ここには多くの非常に優れたチーム。私たちも一本の優れたチーム。もし私たちが私たちの才能を活かし、実際のレベルを打って、私達は優勝を目指す。」 http://www.brandiwc.com/brand-super-14-copy-0.html

フランス語で「舷窓」を意味するブランド名通り、ウブロスーパーコピーはビス留めのベゼルをシンボルとする時計界の風雲児的なブランドです。1980年創業の新しいブランドで、デビュー早々ゴールドケースにラバーストラップを組み合わせるという当時としては”常識破り”の「スポーツ1520」を発表し、一大センセーションを巻き起こしました。その最初の顧客が軍事クーデターで国を追われた元ギリシャ国王コンスタティノス2世であったことも、伝説的な語り草です。キッチュとも言える組み合わせの妙は、正当的な高級時計に飽きた王族などの上流階級に大人気となり、ウブロ時計コピーは”王の時計”とも呼ばれました。 フュージョン=融合をコンセプトとするウブロは、その後も伝統的な時計作りと革新的な発送を融合させて”常識破り”のウォッチを発表し続けています。ゴールドとラバーの組み合わせが他社に追随されると、今度はタンタリウムのケースにチタンのビス、タングステンの自動巻ローターといった仕掛けを施し、さらには文字盤も目盛りも針も真っ黒という「オールブラック」モデルで意表をつくなど、常にスーパーコピー腕時計の世界に新風を吹き込んでいます。 http://www.ooobag.com/wallet/louisvuitton/index_9.html