Holy shiz, has it been that long already?! When The Social Potato started, I didn’t imagine it to run for more than a year. The internet was just too big and too grand for a bunch of small reviews and book discussions on the internet, and I had thought mine would gather dust in a span of months. But look where we are now! A collective hundred thousand views, two awesome co-bloggers in tow, and hopefully, a lot more years and reviews and discussions and vlogs to come! And all of this wouldn’t have been possible without YOU GUYS. You paved the path for us. You made us who we are now. You helped mold us become better readers, reviewers, and individuals, and we seriously cannot thank you all enough.
So how about we celebrate it with a bunch of author interviews and awesome giveaways, yes? But first, let’s start with a game!
So here are the rules of the game:
You need to guess who said the fact! There are options to enter your guesses in the giveaway below (don’t comment your guesses, someone might steal your answers!). Once the giveaway is over, we’re going to pick a winner from a group of people who got the most right.
Now for the giveaway rules:
- You must be 13 or above in order to join
- The Social Potato will not be responsible for any damaged/lost goods
- Once a winner is announced, an email will be sent. If we don’t receive a reply within 48 hours, a new winner will be picked
- And last but not least…. No cheating allowed. We all know that cheaters don’t prosper.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN
- I really, really, really like spicy food. I put a lot of cayenne pepper into everything – rice, soup, meat. I can eat chillies by themselves.
- I have never gotten the flu.
- I am obsessed with anything universe-related. There was a week a few years ago when I researched everything about it for a week. And I still watch documentaries about it over and over again.
- I used to like the cold brought about by air conditioners, but after experiencing a 0 degree Celsius spring day in while on an exchange trip, my body totally changed. Now I cannot stand anything below 20 degrees.
- I have never seen the lion king.
- I cannot swim.
- I like my books digital than physical. More because of convenience.
- I couldn’t really talk until I was 3.
- I played the tuba for an entire year.
- I also fold pages.
- I have a special pillow I cannot sleep without.
- I get overly attached to soft toys.
- I name teddy bears after the people who give them to me.
- I don’t drink sodas, but not because they’re unhealthy… the fizz feels really weird for me.
- I am a huge fan of certain books/tv shows but I don’t consider myself to be a part of any fandoms.
Latest posts by Rashika (see all)
- ARC Review: The Peculiar Night of the Blue Heart by Lauren DeStefano - August 8, 2016
- ARC Review: Moo by Sharon Creech - August 1, 2016
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Read Wax by Gina Damico - July 25, 2016