The Social Potato is book review blog that reviews books for all demographics, but focuses on Young Adult literature. We have been promoting books since late 2012 by means of reviews, blog tours, giveaways etc.
All reviews posted on the blog reflect the honest opinions of the individual reviewer.
When sending us a review request, please note the following:
- As a result of time constraints, we no longer accept self-published books for review unless we are familiar with the author or we approach you directly.
- We try our best to make sure that all books we receive for review get reviewed but given our massive to-be-read piles, some books probably won’t.
- Books are accepted for review in all formats but we do prefer print copies and tend to prioritize those.
Please include the following information when sending us a review request
- Synopsis, title of the book and author
- Why you think we would like the book
We cannot provide you with specific review dates but when a review goes live on the blog, we will make sure to inform you and send a link your way.
We also cross-post reviews to Goodreads and can cross-post to other platforms on request.
Information for giveaway/cover reveal/blog tours etc.
We are more than happy to participate in blog tours, host giveaways or anything of the kind with the exception of book blitzes. Keep in mind that when pitching us for a blog tour, cover reveal, giveaway etc, we probably won’t accept if we aren’t familiar with the book or author or if the book doesn’t sound like something one of us would enjoy.
FTC Disclosure: We often receive advanced copies of books for review in exchange for our HONEST opinion.
Latest posts by Faye (see all)
- I AM BACK, MINIONS!!!! (plus giveaway) - October 10, 2016
- [Blog tour] + [PH Giveaway] TELL ME THREE THINGS by Julie Buxbaum – My first 5 star book in 2016! LEGIT HERE, YO! - January 23, 2016
- YA Contemporary Books: Where Were You While I Was Growing Up? - January 5, 2016